SILENT MEDITATION RETREAT
This retreat offers you the opportunity to venture into the most profound aspects of your being.
May 28, 7:00 p.m.
Santuario Avalon, Calle Allende 28-B, San Jose, 62520 Tepoztlán, Mor., México
Acerca del retiro
The silent meditation retreats offered at Avalon, integrate mediation, yoga and inspirational lectures that will allow you to open your heart, cultivate devotion, inner stillness, joyful surrender while reaching higher states of consciousness and experience profound healing and transformation. “Every real transformation is irreversible”, Nisargadatta Maharaj .
The path we follow is a path of the Spiritual Heart, or Hridaya which is an intimate, joyful and solitary journey which allows us to move beyond our identity and sense of self to experience the inner silence and bliss of Divine Love.
Some of the topics and techniques included in the retreat are:
• Introduction to Hridaya Yoga & Meditation
• Techniques for focusing and quieting the mind
• Fundamental principles of the Spiritual Yogi
• The significance of the Spiritual Heart
• Moving from ego consciousness to Cosmic consciousness.
• The art of Mindfulness and Conscious Living
• The Self-Enquiry method, ‘ Who am I?’ of Ramana Maharshi
• Meditations and practices from the Tantric, Sufi, Christian and Buddhist mystical traditions We use a balanced progressive evolution of the times of meditation, taking the practitioner from the base into the deeper techniques, so no previous experience is needed either in meditation or yoga.
3 days - 2 nights
5 days - 4 nights
7 days - 6 nights
10 days - 9 nights
Full meal plan per day